Your Local Kool Smiles®
www.callkoolsmilestoday.com Call for Local Childrens' Dentists.Call & Schedule an Appointment Now!
1.Kool Smiles of San Angelo
4403 Sherwood Way
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Great experience here. The staff are amazing very nice and professional . My kids enjoy coming here . Highly recommend bringing hung your children hereMore Nearby Locations »
2.La Esperanza Health Clinic Inc
1610 S Chadbourne St
DentistsClinicsMedical CentersMedical Practice Consultants
The main phone number listed is not the real number for La Esperanza Clinic. The correct number is 325-658-5339
4251 Sunset Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
4.Laser & Cosmetic Dentistry
4331 College Hills Blvd
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
I had a great experience at Laser & Cosmetic Dentistry. Everyone that I came into contact with was very friendly and nice.
5.Ramsey Koschak Dds
3215 Green Ridge Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Thorough, gentle, experienced, recommended.
6.Lewright Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
2520 Southland Blvd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryOrthodontists
I'VE BEEN TO SEVERAL DENTISTS IN TOWN AND BY FAR I CONSIDER DR. LEWRIGHT THE BEST. HE HAS DOWN ROOT CANALS, PULLED TEETH, AND DONE CROWN WORK FOR ME. HE IS VERY GENTLE AND HIS STAFF IS VERY NICE, BUT
7.Harold R Reel
1325 S Abe St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Awesome dentists and staff, I have had several procedures done there and they are all really nice and make me feel comfortable. Im not good with the dentist and they are very understanding and helpf
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future