Serving the Salyersville area. Great Deals on Phone, TV, Internet.Limited Time Offer. Call Now!
1.Frontier Medical Associates
914 E Mountain Pkwy
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Frontier Behavioral Health
910 E Mountain Pkwy
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsMental Health Services
getsatellite.com/onlineoffers As low as $39.99/month!Bundle with Dish and Save
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.