1.Pioneers Memorial Hospital
207 W Legion Rd
HospitalsMedical CentersEmergency Care FacilitiesSurgery Centers
Health And Medical Health And Medical Centers Hospitals
2.Anesthesia Medical Group Of Imperial Valley, Inc.
207 W Legion Rd
HospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Urgent Care & MoreServing the Salton City, CA area
Urgent CareClinicsHospitalsEmergency Care Facilities
Visit our website
The health of your family is a fundamental necessity. For those times when you need urgent care but want to skip the long wait in the emergency room, trust Urgent Care & More in San Diego. Our experie
4.Planned Parenthood - Coachella Health Center
49111 Us Highway 111
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinicsHospitals
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Coachella, CA for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.