1.Premier Research Group Ltd
5089 S 900 E Ste 200
Salt Lake City,UT
Medical Information & Research
2.Premier Plastic Surgery Group of Utah
Salt Lake City,UT
Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons
3.Premier Medical Distribution
12393 S Gateway Park Pl
Distributing Service-Circular, Sample, Etc
4.Premier Family Medical
3000 N Triumph Blvd
Urgent CareClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Premier Family Medical
680 E Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr Ngatuvai is amazing! He is one of the few doctors that will actually take the time to sit and actually LISTEN to what is going on and cares about his patients. Thanks Dr Ngatuvai!
6.Premier Family Medical
226 N 1100 E
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent CarePhysical Therapists
This medical center has by far the worst scheduling system I've ever seen. The facilities are clean, people are friendly but in the 4 visits our family has made, our average wait time is close to 2 ho
7.Premier Family Medical
76 E Commerce Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent CareOsteopathic Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.