Serving the Salt Lake City area.
2900 S 400 W
Salt Lake City,UT
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSod & Sodding Service
2.United Service & Sales
2808 S Main St
Salt Lake City,UT
Landscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesSnow Removal ServiceSnow Removal Equipment
I have used United Sercie and Sales for all my Lawn mowing items. They have always given me such awsome service and the price has always been great. Thanks guys for always helping me out
3.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
4.MD Property Services Inc
947 S 500 E Ste 210
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
MD Property Services, Inc. is a full-service landscape construction and maintenance company that has served Utah residences, corporations, HOAs and multi-family residences for over 24 years. We are co
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsGardeners
Sign Up for Weekly Mowing+1more
I originally had another company mowing my lawn, but they would come as they pleased or even some times did not show up at all. Since I have switched to Yard Pro, I do not have to worry about coming h
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesAnimal Removal ServicesBee Control & Removal Service
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Huskie'z Landscaping, Inc.
Lawn MaintenanceVinyl FencesFence-Sales, Service & ContractorsConcrete Contractors
We are a licensed and insured full service landscaping company that provides the following services to residential and commercial properties. Beginning with on-site evaluation, we will create a visual
Serving the Salt Lake City area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.