Serving the Salisbury area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
1.Grimes Floor Service
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
Established in 1986. Life time experience in Hardwood Flooring installation and Sand/Finishing. I grew up working on wood floors. I started 43 years ago with my Father as a youth. I've been in my self
2.J Y D Escobar Flooring LLC
475 Roseman Rd
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersFloor Materials
Here at J Y D Escobar Flooring has been in business since 2007. We service the Rowan County area and surround areas. Years of knowledge and experience, J Y D Escobar Flooring provides all your floorin
3.Sifford's Home Improvements
130 Birchwood Dr
Home ImprovementsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsDrywall ContractorsPatio Builders
4.Grimes Floor Service
A company Harrisburg, NC, that specializes in Flooring Contractors.
5.Munday Hardwoods, Inc.Serving the Salisbury, NC area
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Three years ago I was diagnosed with cancer and while I was in Duke Raleigh having treatments, Munday Hardwoods removed my carpet and installed Quick Step laminate flooring so that I could breath clea
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
7.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningFloors-IndustrialCoatings-Protective
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
Serving the Salisbury area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?