1.Delmarva Family Resources
821 Eastern Shore Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Delmarva Family Resources: Garcia Evangeline MD
828 Airpax Rd # B300
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.Delmarva Internal & Family Medicine
1346 N Division St
Physicians & Surgeons
4.Delmarva Internal & Family Medicine
1346 S Division St Ste 103
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
We are an Internal and Family Medical practice whose primary focus is on the prevention and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses. Our practices takes care of community families, offering them qual
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.