1.Salinas Family Practice
1328 Natividad Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical ClinicsClinics
In reading the other post, I felt obligated to write a response. I have been going to Salinas Family Practice for the past 7 years and I have been very impressed with the interactions I have had with
2.Salinas Pediatric Medical
505 E Romie Ln
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Gastroenterology
I'm always treated well at Salinas Pediatric Medical clinic. The staff is great. And they take the time to really listen.
3.Monterey County Alisal Health
559 E Alisal St Ste 201
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsCounty & Parish Government
4.Valle Verde Medical Group
1332 Natividad Rd Ste C
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Lags Medical Center
680 E Romie Ln
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Community Oral Health Services
128 E Alisal St
7.Central Coast Cmnty Health Cr
957 Blanco Cir
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.