Monterey Lawn Maintenance
www.johnsgardeningserviceca.com 1146 Birch Avenue Space 46, Seaside, CA 93955 Take The Stress Out Of Lawn Care.Lawn, Garden, & Landscaping Pros.
1.G's GARDEN SERVICE
1683 Siskiyou Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGutters & Downspouts CleaningGardeners
Visit our website
2.Clark Pest Control
589 El Camino Real N
Lawn MaintenanceTermite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Clark Pest Control can offer you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and we will inspect your house free of charge. If you have bed bugsMore Nearby Locations »
3.Smith & Enright Landscaping
540 Work St
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
The best serves at the area
4.John's Gardening Services & Landscaping
1146 Birch Ave Spc 46
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesHandyman ServicesTrash Hauling
Just wanted to say thanks for the excellent work you did to my lawn John. You and your crew were amazing, and I will be sure to refer you to all of my friends!
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Pacific Landscaping & Tree Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceGardeners
Pacific Landscaping & Tree Service 801 Lighthouse Ave. Monterey, CA 93940 831.521.5960
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding SpecialtiesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Competitive rates, for quality work & service call us
Salinas Lawn Maintenance
YellerPages.com Discounts on Lawn MaintenanceTalk to us right now.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.