Serving the Salina area. Medicare supplement plansCompare plans with a licensed agent
1.Oklahoma Healthcare Solutions
1011 S Muskogee Ave
Home Health ServicesMedical Clinics
2.Oklahoma Healthcare Solutions
2067 Mahaney Ave
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
3.Oklahoma Healthcare Solutions
511 College Ct
Medical ClinicsHome Health Services
4.Oklahoma Health Care Solutions
1100 E Melton Dr
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesMedical Clinics
This is a wonderful company, with caring nurses, who go out of their way to help with anything the client needs. This company provides services from IV infustions, colostomy care, wound care, and gen
Health Insurance Services, Inc.
Serving the Salina area. Family and individual health plans!Affordable health plans. Call now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.