Coldwell Banker Antrim - Piper Wenger Realtors
631 E Crawford St, Salina, KS, 67401
Po Box 5060
2.Great Plains Manufacturing
244 N Hugh St
Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
3.Great Plains Federal Credit Union
605 S Ohio St
Credit Card CompaniesCommercial & Savings BanksBanks
4.Great Plains Manufacturing Incorporated
1525 E North St
Farm EquipmentTractor Dealers
Founded in 1976 by Roy Applequist, Great Plains Manufacturing, manufactures agricultural equipment then markets that equipment throughout the United States and overseas. Headquartered in Salina, Kan.,
5.Great Plains Mfg Salina
1621 Dewey St
Tractor Equipment & Parts-WholesaleFarm Equipment
6.Great Plains Satellite
326 S Broadway Blvd
Satellite Equipment & SystemsCable & Satellite Television
7.Great Plains Assoc Of Realtors
210 S Ohio St
Real Estate AgentsCommercial Real Estate
Spectrum Authorized Reseller - DGS
Serving the Salina area.
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.