Anderson Bradshaw Tax Consultants
Serving the Salina area.
1.L. George David DDS
650 S Front St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.Jerkovich, George, MD
400 S Santa Fe Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health ServicesPsychologistsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Jerkovich, George, MD
809 Elmhurst Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.George, David L
888 Westchester Dr
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Visit our website
David L. George, D.D.S. is here to provide you with quality dental services. We understand how important it is to have a smile that gives you confidence. You deserve a dentist that will keep your best
5.Yarnevich, George W Kennedy Berkley Yarnevich
119 W Iron Ave Ste 710
Estate Planning AttorneysAttorneysCriminal Law AttorneysFamily Law Attorneys
228 S Santa Fe Ave
Tax Return PreparationAccountants-Certified PublicTax Return Preparation-Business
112 E Crawford St
Swimming Pool Construction
Wichita, KS, 67205
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.