1.Counterpoint Acupuncture & Wellness Clinic
850 Commercial St SE
Physicians & Surgeons, Acupuncture
2.Salem Wellness Clinic
1395 Liberty St SE Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsHealth & Wellness ProductsReducing & Weight Control
3.Solace Care Massage and Wellness Clinic
663 NW Jackson Ave
4.JD Health and Wellness Center
608 Lancaster Dr SE
Medical ClinicsCounseling ServicesMedical Service OrganizationsNurses
Terrible abuse of power. Multiple appointments with service providers of all types (chiro, masssage and doctors) even when they are not necessary. Recommended services of all forms all very costly and
5.Bishop Wellness Ctr
900 State St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinics
6.Centr Oak Springs Wellness
1595 Cottage St NE
Health & Welfare ClinicsNurses-Home ServicesHome Health Services
7.Integrative Wellness Ctr
525 Glen Creek Rd NW
Health & Welfare Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.