1.Salem Spine Center
2561 Center St NE
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinics
2.Salem Health Spine Center
875 Oak St SE Ste 5090
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.Salem Spine Ctr
PO Box 14001
4.Salem Pain & Spine Specialists
700 Bellevue St SE Ste 220
5.Salem Health Rehabilitation Center
755 Mission St SE
Occupational TherapistsMedical CentersPhysical TherapistsSpeech-Language Pathologists
6.Qualicenters Salem Dialysis Center
3878 Beverly Ave NE Ste 11
Dialysis ServicesClinicsMedical Clinics
7.Aspen Spine and Neurosurgery Center
4999 Skyline Rd S Ste 100
Physicians & Surgeons, NeurologyMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.