1.Medical Center Eye Clinic | U. John Berzins, M.D.
655 Medical Center Dr NE
Laser Vision CorrectionPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Drs. Berzins, Tibolt, East and Lapour are medical doctors who have specialized in diseases and disorders of the eyes and eye surgery in Salem, OR. They provide total medical eye care by performing com
2.Hematology Oncology of Salem LLP
875 Oak St SE Ste 4030
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hematology (Blood)Physicians & Surgeons, Oncology
Hematology Oncology of Salem provides exceptional, compassionate and personalized care for patients with cancer and blood disorders. We have four locations to serve you. On your first visit, you will
3.Physicians Building Group
1234 Commercial St SE
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
Doctor Han took the time to care. He worked hard to try to find out why I am in such pain. He personally made follow up calls to my work place and home to see if I was doing alright and to see if he
4.Young Terence H Md
1205 Wallace Rd NW
Physicians & SurgeonsAcupuncturePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
5.Willamette Vascular Specialists
1015 25th St SE
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Vascular Surgery
6.Dr. Laura E Metzger, MD
2020 Capitol St NE
Physicians & SurgeonsAllergy TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
7.Davis, Judy L, MD
2400 Lancaster Dr NE
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Reproductive EndocrinologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.