Serving the Salem area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Oasis Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscaping & Lawn Services
Salem Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
Wow!!!! MY YARD LOOKS AMAZING!!!!! We have a huge yard...and we have procrastinated with the yard!!! well I picked a landscaper off the net....and I LANDED A GEM!!!! I am not easily impresses...I am speechless!!!! Exceeded my expectations!! Showed up `15 minutes early and work there butts off from 8:45am to 2:30pm for just 250.00!!!! Weeded all the flower beds, cleaned up all the blackberry bushes, mowed, edged!!! and took all the cuttings with him!!!! Absolutely Amazing!!! If you need someone honest that will do what he says in Salem, Keizer Area....His name is George Martinez 503-999-5568 Tell him the Crazy White Woman Laura told you to call he will treat you right!!! I thought the 250.00 was kinda steep...until I saw the work that he and his crew did!!! I feel like owe him more!!! And he's gonna come back at the end of May and mow the lawn and hes just charging me a nominal fee and taking all the cuttings with him!!! SCORE Thanks George you are a man of your word...and did exactly what you promised!!!
These folks are terrific. Reliable, and responsive. Very willing to do what I asked, and offered helpful suggestions along the way. I will definitely use them again!
Jorge made it very easy to set up an appointment, professional estimate and help to get my yard in shape!! Thank you!!! Your quality services are appreciated!
Love their work and efficiency.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.