1.Aidan Healthcare Inc
180 Commercial St NE Ste 11
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Centers
2.Salem Clinic-Urgent Care
2020 Capitol St NE
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
3.Salem Rehabilitation Assoicates Inc
3624 River Rd N
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineClinics
4.Cascade Foot Center James E Lisle DPM
3474 Liberty Rd S
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
Cascade Foot Center of Salem, OR treats all disorders of the foot and ankle. James E. Lisle, PDM is a Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and has the experience necessary to help your
5.Diagnostic Imaging Of Salem
1165 Union St NE Ste 100
MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)Mammography CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyMedical Clinics
We are a medical imaging facility that strives to bring the best possible patient experience to the Salem and Keizer community within the Mid-Willamette Valley. We bring fast reliable service to your
6.JD Health and Wellness Center
608 Lancaster Dr SE
Medical ClinicsCounseling ServicesMedical Service OrganizationsNurses
Terrible abuse of power. Multiple appointments with service providers of all types (chiro, masssage and doctors) even when they are not necessary. Recommended services of all forms all very costly and
7.Salem Pain & Spine Specialists
700 Bellevue St SE Ste 220
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.