Serving the Salem area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Montes Landscaping & Maintenance
2755 Commercial St SE No 122,
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
2.Buena Vista Landscaping Maintenance
4335 Glenwood Dr SE
Property MaintenanceCleaning ContractorsLawn Maintenance
Is offering Landscaping and Roof maintenance Buena Vista Landscape Service is one of the premier full service landscaping maintenance companies in the Salem area. Our services include gutter cleaning,
3.AC Tree Service Inc
Tree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArboristsLawn Maintenance
Established in 2009, the business specializes in Ornamental Shrub and Tree Services.
4.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
5.Patrick's Landscaping & Tree ServicesServing the Salem, OR area
Lawn MaintenanceWater GardensMulchesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn More InfoPREFERRED
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesAnimal Removal ServicesBee Control & Removal Service
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.