25 Pelham Rd Ste 103a
31 Stiles Rd Ste 1300
45 Stiles Rd
Medical ClinicsDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
4.Meals On Wheels
1 Sally Sweet Way
Home Health ServicesSocial Service Organizations
5.Meals On Wheels
120 Pleasant St
7 Stiles Rd Ste 104
Physical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsRehabilitation Services
7.Home Instead Senior Care
93 Stiles Rd Ste 201
Eldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.