Serving the Salem area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
512 S Broadway
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Salem, located inside CVS/pharmacy #1004 at 512 South Broadway, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatment, phMore Nearby Locations »
2.Northeast Men's Clinic
14 Keewaydin Dr Ste A
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersMedical Service OrganizationsClinics
8 Industrial Way
4.Anne Stelmash Arnp
23 Stiles Rd Ste 218
5.Happy & Healthy Family Medicine
7 Stiles Rd Ste 102
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysical Therapists
The nurses are great... when you can get in there! More than once I have called for a sick appointment for either myself or my children and I am told that they have no appointments for the week. They
6.Walmart - Pharmacy
326 N Broadway
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.More Nearby Locations »
18 Pelham Rd
Dialysis ServicesMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Salem area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.