Serving the Salem area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.ConvenientMD Urgent Care
125 Indian Rock Rd
Urgent CareClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
I had a great experience with the Keene location it was an awesome experience I am going to recommend this urgent care center to all my friends thank you all for the experience I had
16 Pelham Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Hand SurgeryPhysical Therapists
I went here to do business for a company that I work for and immediately when I walked in the girl/lady at the reception was yelling at the top of her lungs asking what had brought me there.Little di
512 S Broadway
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Salem, located inside CVS/pharmacy #1004 at 512 South Broadway, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatment, phMore Nearby Locations »
4.Lillea Medical Aesthetics, LLC
141 Main St
Medical ClinicsSkin CareBeauty SalonsLasers
5.Parkland Physician Services of Salem
31 Stiles Rd Ste 2100
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsHospitals
Our family practice doctors value our patients and provide outstanding medical care.More Nearby Locations »
6.ExpressMED Urgent Care/Bedford Occupational and Acute Care
159 N Broadway
Medical ClinicsUrgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine
7.Medicus Healthcare Solutions
7 Industrial Way
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Salem area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.