Tires Brakes & More LLC
1237 E Route 66, Lebanon, MO, 65536 We sell Most Brands of Tires
1.Hubbs Tire Center
801 S Main St
Tire DealersBrake RepairSteering Systems & EquipmentShock Absorbers & Struts
We offer a full selection of services, including auto repairs and tire sales, to satisfied customers from throughout our area.
2.Dewayne's Tire Service
800 S Mcarthur St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
They get things done right the first time. Whatever price they quote you, is the price you pay.
3.Park Street Tire
800 S Park Ave
The owner, Frank, repaired my tire on a Sunday night at 7:00 at night. I was heading home to Illinois from a weekend trip in Eminence and blew a tire on Highway 19. Frank is the nicest guy and asked
306 E Franklin St
Don't lend Ginger any money, she owes me $3, 000 Dollars and refuses to pay me back, I live out of state, so she knew she could get away with paying me. she is a very dishonest person. I wouldnt do bu
5.Crain's Tire Service
6.Crain's Tire Svc
1710 N Highway 19
7.Knight & Maher Inc
307 E Scenic Rivers Blvd
Auto Repair & ServiceUsed Car DealersAuto Oil & LubeTowing
Sears Auto Center
Serving the Salem area. Get Huge Discounts on Branded TiresCall Now and Get a Deal Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.