1.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1870 W Main St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
2.Ferguson's Auto Repair
1640 N Broadway Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & Service
Ferguson's Auto Repair Ferguson's Auto Repair is a locally owned automotive repair shop which has been servicing cars and light trucks in Salem for nearly thirty years. With our motto, 'Where Friends
3.Salem Tire Center Inc
1100 E Main St
4.Cox Automotive & Performance
2150 W Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
5.Salem Tire Center
1701 W Main St
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
When it comes to the performance of your vehicle, you want quality service from trusted experts. We are a Goodyear Tire & Service Network location. We carry Goodyear products and offer a wide range of
6.Bob's Auto Repair
1128 S Walnut St
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile AccessoriesTruck Service & Repair
Good and reliable seems to find everything I've looked for in the past bbbbbbbbbbbb bbbnnnnn nnnn*jjjj j
7.O'Reilly Auto Parts
1309 W Main St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Salem O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional partsMore Nearby Locations »
Salem Tire Dealers
Explainplease.com 30 year in SalemTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.