Serving the Saint Simons Island area.
1.C Franklin Truan PhD
1522 1st St
PsychologistsMental Health Services
I am Dr. C. Franklin Truan, and I am a clinical psychologist who has been practicing in the field of mental health for forty years. Over the years, I have helped thousands of people from diverse backg
2.Truan, C Franklin
1522 Richmond St
3.1st Franklin Financial
95 Altama Connector
Financial PlannersFinancial ServicesInvestment Advisory Service
Since 1941, we've been providing the cash you need, when you need it. With terms to fit any budget, we're fast, friendly and not far from home. The Friendly Franklin Folks are here to help! Stop by, c
4.Golden Isles Well Drilling
3003 Dover Bluff Rd
Water Well Drilling & Pump ContractorsWater Softening & Conditioning Equipment & ServicePumps-Service & RepairPumps
Recently, My well pump stopped working. I called and Beverly answered the phone. She said someone would be able to come out in the afternoon. They arrived after lunch and determined my pump needed
Axis Mental Health
Serving the Saint Simons Island area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.