Axis Mental Health
Serving the Saint Regis area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
1.Jack Lincoln Memorial Clinic
341 Mt Highway 135
2.Rimrock FoundationServing the Saint Regis, MT area
Medical ClinicsCounseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersMental Health Services
If you or someone you love suffers from chemical dependency, compulsive gambling, eating disorders or co-dependency, we can help. For professional evaluation and treatment, call us. Services: Alcoholi
3.Full Circle NaturopathicServing the Saint Regis, MT area
Medical ClinicsNaturopathic Physicians (ND)AcupunctureWeight Control Services
Dr. Amy Haynes is a licensed acupuncturist and naturopathic physician. She opened her naturopathic practice in Missoula, MT in 1984 and has been serving the citizens of the Bitteroot Valley ever since
4.Nelson Cory J
110 Kruger Rd
5.Western Montana Mental Health Center
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersMedical ClinicsCounseling Services
6.W Thornton Timothy PA
110 Kruger Rd
Physician AssistantsMedical Clinics
7.Clark Fork Valley Hospital
10 Kruger Rd
HospitalsResidential Care FacilitiesRest HomesNurses-Home Services
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Saint Regis area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.