Drs Resnick & Quesada - Fox Family Dental
6450 Central Ave, Saint Petersburg, FL, 33707 More Info
4045 Tyrone Blvd N
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I had 6 teeth pulled for an upper denture in July of 2015 at the Tyrone Blvd office St. Pete, fl and financing it through Dental First for no interest for 18 months. I now have an appointment for JanMore Nearby Locations »
2.Drs Resnick & Quesada - Fox Family Dental
6450 Central Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Free bleaching for new patients
Dr. Resnick and Dr. Quesada-Fox provide family dentistry in St. Petersburg, Florida. We welcome all new patients and promise you the same high quality dental care we have provided to patients for the
3.Ligon And Ligon DDS
5201 Central Ave
Welcome! Our dental team is committed to provide the best dental care in the Tampa Bay area. Our doctors' experience in dentistry is coupled with genuine concern for their patients. Our entire staff i
4.Great Expressions Dental Centers Feathersound
400 Carillon Pkwy Ste 120
DentistsOrthodontistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
My dental office recommended us to this oral surgeon. So far the parking lot is unfriendly and there is a long line at check in. Packed waiting room. Tells me this office is all about the quantity notMore Nearby Locations »
5.Lawrence N Klein DDS PA
2000 5th Ave N
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
I honestly hated dentists until I started seeing Dr Klein. His office staff treats you like the parts of your family your really like and Dr Klein is gentle, professional, funny and kind. I am no lo
6.Emergency Dentist St Pete
4899 5th Ave N
7.Dimitrios Tellios, DMD
6345 4th St N
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I never understood why so going to the dentist was such a nightmare for many people. I've been going to Dr. Tellios for most of my life and can't imagine going anywhere else. You get the whole package
Jensen David R DDS
13713 Linden Dr, Spring Hill, FL, 34609
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future