Drs Resnick & Quesada - Fox Family Dental
6450 Central Ave, Saint Petersburg, FL, 33707 More Info
4045 Tyrone Blvd N
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I had 6 teeth pulled for an upper denture in July of 2015 at the Tyrone Blvd office St. Pete, fl and financing it through Dental First for no interest for 18 months. I now have an appointment for JanMore Nearby Locations »
2.Suarez Cosmetic Dentistry
3801 Park St N Ste 1
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Suarez Cosmetic Dentistry is an experienced general dental practice with a focus on providing excellent personalized care to patients from the Saint Petersburg area. We utilize modern technology and a
3.Drs Resnick & Quesada - Fox Family Dental
6450 Central Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Free bleaching for new patients
Dr. Resnick and Dr. Quesada-Fox provide family dentistry in St. Petersburg, Florida. We welcome all new patients and promise you the same high quality dental care we have provided to patients for the
4.Kenyon M Fort DDS
7135 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryImplant Dentistry
I had to have a molar pulled. From the time I pulled in the parking lot until I pulled out to leave everything and everyone were excellent.The building is simple, however, it is beautiful. It does not
5.Tampa Bay Endodontics
2201 49th St N
Thank you for your interest in Tampa Bay Endodontics. We are specialists who are members of the American Association of Endodontists. We look forward to being of service to you. Our expert team, led b
6.Ligon And Ligon DDS
5201 Central Ave
Welcome! Our dental team is committed to provide the best dental care in the Tampa Bay area. Our doctors' experience in dentistry is coupled with genuine concern for their patients. Our entire staff i
7.Great Expressions Dental Centers Feather Sound
400 Carillon Pkwy Ste 120
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
My dental office recommended us to this oral surgeon. So far the parking lot is unfriendly and there is a long line at check in. Packed waiting room. Tells me this office is all about the quantity notMore Nearby Locations »
Dental Arts Of Palm Harbor
35691 Us Highway 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL, 34684
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future