2788 Summerdale Dr, Clearwater, FL, 33761
1.Mr. McPick Inc
5555 3rd Ave N
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Mr. McPick, Inc., is full service locksmith company for residential, commercial and auto, with over 5 years of experience. We are honest, fair with our pricing and pay very close attention to detail.
2.Jay's Locksmith Company
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Love this guy. He is so knowledgeable and had bailed me out on a couple of occasions. I have to go in and out of folks homes on a regular basis. Jay always gets right back with me and is very reasonab
3.Florida Keys Locksmith Inc - Pinellas
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-MoversSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
$5.00 off any service call+1more
Florida Keys Locksmith is a full service locksmith and security company. We are family owned and have been serving Pinellas and Pasco Counties including the Tampa Bay Area for over 26 years. We are a
4.AAA Lock Masters ~ 24/7 Mobile Locksmith
12477 66th St
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
I needed a spare key for my 2012 Harley and called Steve, he arrived fast and I had a new key for my ride all in under an hour! Great service and unbeatable prices! My go to guy from now on.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Is it weird I almost want to get locked out again so I can call Lockbusters? Yeah, my experience was that great. After coming home at 2am beers may or may not have been involved, I soon realized that
6.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
7.Wizard Safe & Lock, Inc
1710 N Hercules Ave
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
Visit our website
Call for our internet discounts
Of course, when the locksmith arrived, my lock was working perfectly. He did, however, explain the reason why it was behaving erratically - it was the door swelling! He called ten minutes prior to hea
Jim's Bonded Locksmith
Serving the Saint Petersburg area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.