Shrum Roofing /Contracting
Serving the Saint Peters area. The "Shingle" Best Call You Will Ever Make For Your Home.
450 Weiss Rd
Siding ContractorsBuilding ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsGutter Covers
Mike and his crew are amazing.. did our front gutter worked with us and then a year later called to see if back after it had been over flowing needed to be replaced he got up on ladder looked and saw
2.Affordable ExteriorsServing the Saint Peters, MO area
Siding ContractorsRoofing ContractorsPatio BuildersBuilding Contractors
Since 2002, Affordable Exteriors has provided the quality services St. Louis families have come to love. The owner is a lifelong resident of the St. Peters area. Affordable Exteriors is one of Missour
3.Affordable Home Exteriors
507 Saratoga Ln
General ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsGutters & DownspoutsSiding Contractors
4.Affordable Remodeling and Exteriors
5347 Pattison Ave
Drywall ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersBathroom RemodelingCarpenters
5.All Nu Exteriors Inc
Siding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsRoofing Contractors
If you are elderly or female this is not the company for you. I bought doors from them. Their installers examined my roof and told me the roof had hail damage and was in very bad shape. They sent o
6.Home Comfort Exteriors
5 Oak Point Ct
WindowsRoofing Services ConsultantsSiding ContractorsRoofing Contractors
We were so please with the new windows and siding that we had Home Comfort Exteriors install in our home. The price was lower than we imagined it would be, and the sales person was very knowledgeable
7.Roofing & Exterior Renovations
Roofing ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding ContractorsGeneral Contractors
Chesterfield Fence & Deck
620 Spirit Valley East Dr, Chesterfield, MO, 63005
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.