A Place For Mom
Serving the Saint Peter area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Good Samaritan Society Home Care
105 S 3rd St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHome Health ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
2.Heritage Meadows Senior Living
1302 W Traverse Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRest HomesApartment Finder & Rental Service
3.Wilds of Sand Prairie Assisted Living
600 S 5th St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
4.Shilohs Hope Inc
1304 Marshall St
Nursing & Convalescent Homes
5.Benedictine Living Community of St Peter
1907 Klein St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRest Homes
6.Good Samaritan Society-Grandview
830 Sunrise Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesPhysical TherapistsAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
7.Ecumen Prairie Hill
1305 Marshall St
Assisted Living FacilitiesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Our assisted living facility offers senior living with affordable luxury. Our vibrant senior living community provides a welcoming spot to gather your family and friends, while you live life to its fu
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.