J & S Locksmith
5816 Yadkin Rd, Fayetteville, NC, 28303
1.J & S Locksmith
5816 Yadkin Rd
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
J & S Locksmith is a family owned and operated company located in Fayetteville, North Carolina, serving the surrounding areas. The owners, Jackie and Steve Bright, are both United States Army veterans
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
This is a top-notch company! When my tenant moved out, I needed to have all the locks re-keyed. Based on the great reviews I called American Local Locksmith - and completely agree with all of the ra
4.American Locksmith Service in Cumberland County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
5263 Church St
Locks & LocksmithsMedical Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
Alarm Technologies is a security alarm company in Hope Mills, NC, serving the residents and businesses of all of Cumberland and surrounding counties. Our team of technicians has decades of experience
6.4 Got Keys
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
We are a fully functioning locksmith company providing you a quick and efficient way of getting back into your locked vehicle or home. We specialize in being timely and mannerly where we take care of
6380 Cliffdale Rd, Fayetteville, NC, 28314
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.