Serving the Saint Paul area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
1.Rapid Restoration DKI
1901 Oakcrest Ave Ste 6
Fire & Water Damage Restoration
Rapid Restoration was quick to help me with my oven cleanup after a fire. After an emergency you want someone to be kind and understanding and their staff were all completely professional. The staff w
2.SERVPRO of Coon Rapids/Central Anoka County
1512 125th Ave NE
Water Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceMold RemediationFire & Water Damage Restoration
Thanks to your office staff and crew! I thought I would wait for days, but the servpro truck arrived within just a couple hours of my call. Water damage solved!
3.Coon Rapids Collision Repair
11630 Jay St NW Ste B
Automobile Body Repairing & PaintingAutomobile Body Shop Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAntique & Classic Cars
A1 overall experience. Vehicle repaired in time promised at a more than fair price. They accommodated my change in schedule and worked well with the insurance company. If I ever have a need for auto b
24/7 Water Restoration
Serving the Saint Paul area. Local Water Restoration ContractorsCall Now For A Free Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.