American Family Insurance
Serving the Saint Paul area.
2165 White Bear Ave N
Sorry to say I had a horrible experience at this clinic about 2 years ago and have not been back since. Getting blood drawn for lab tests is absolutely no issue for me. My experience is always just fi
8450 Seasons Pkwy
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
HealthPartners is a provider of various health services in Woodbury, Minn. It provides a wide range of services, such as disease management, cross-cultural care and diagnostic imaging services. Its di
1430 Highway 96 E
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
i was pregnant and saw dr. hautman.. i don't know what these ladies over me are talking about, but dr. hautman was fantastic!! he is the nicest ob/gyn ive ever seen. he was never rude, answered all q
401 Phalen Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Infectious DiseasesMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
the doctors here have NO time management skills and the nurses do not care about the patients.
525 Park St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
640 Laurel Ave
Hospitalization, Medical & Surgical PlansInsurance
2500 Como Ave
Northeast Dental, P.A.
4520 Centerville Rd Ste 1, Saint Paul, MN, 55127 Health Teeth For A Lifetime!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future