Custom Remodelers Inc.
474 Apollo Dr, Circle Pines, MN, 55014
1.Custom Care Partners
4660 Slater Rd
Home Health Services
2.Custom Yard Care
1380 Birchcrest Dr
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardenersLawn Maintenance
3.Custom Care Orthotics
2700 E 28th St Ste 120
4.Fairview MS Achievement Center
2200 University Ave W Ste 110
Prosthetic DevicesHome Health ServicesMedical Equipment & SuppliesHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
5.Customcare Home Health Care
5265 Edina Industrial Blvd
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
CustomCARE is a home health service company offering Nurses, CNAs, and PCAs to people throughout Minnesota. The company holds a Class A license issued by the Minnesota Department of Health. It provide
6400 Flying Cloud Dr Ste 275
Home Health ServicesHospices
7.Custom Care Orthotics
910 E 26th St Ste 460
Orthopedic Shoe DealersShoe Stores
ePlastics Custom Plastic Solutions
Serving the Saint Paul area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.