1.Williams Auto Inc
205 Cressup St
Automobile AccessoriesAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Body Repairing & Painting
2.River City Tire Service
1415 Pike St
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Good people - good service...
3.Coles Tire & Supply Inc
205 Greene St
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingWheels-Frame & Axle Servicing-EquipmentAuto Repair & Service
4.Sterling Service Store
400 2nd St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
5.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
804 Pike St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
6.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
7.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
Saint Marys Tire Dealers
Explainplease.com 30 year in Saint MarysTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.