1.Victoria Warner-White DR
2040 Dan Proctor Dr Ste 230
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
After my experience at my daughter's last visit, I am seeking a new office. We arrived 15 minutes early but were unable to enter the lobby because it was locked for lunch. After the door was unlocked,
2.Patel, Sujay, MD
39 Andrews Way
Physicians & Surgeons
This doctor addressed all of my concerns for my children, and also encourages me to take care of myself based on my families medical history. The staff has always gotten my children in the same day wi
3.Sanders, Kalina M, MD
201 Lakeshore Pt
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
4.Levy Carlos A MD PA
100 Lakeshore Dr Ste B
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Be carful, the staff is not happy and this dr is nasty to his patients, remember, you are the paying customer. He works for you, not the other way around. I heard him yell at his staff, and he over m
1411 S 14th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.West, Bruce S MD
1340 S 18th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
7.Ian Buchli DR
775 Kingsbay Rd Ste C
Physicians & SurgeonsOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
Would recommend Dr. Buchli to friends and family. Great dr. and great staff. Informative and progressive.
Saint Marys Physicians
Search.Yellowee.com We can help now. Call Us.Free advice - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.