247 N College Rd, Lafayette, LA, 70506 More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesAutomotive Roadside ServiceLocks & Locksmiths
We would like to Thanks these people with Pop-A-Lock of New Iberia, who came out , all the way to Eunice , on a Saturday, to make a key for a vehicle that has been sitting up for 10 years, These peoplMore Nearby Locations »
247 N College Rd
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesKeysLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Provided prompt, professional after hours service with a smile.
5.Sherman's Key Store
818 Julia St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeys
This is the absolute rudest people I have ever encountered. Learn customer service. Unhelpful, rude, and bland. I would rather pay big money than to use this place.
1420 Iberia St Lot 12
Locks & Locksmiths
7.Keys On Wheels Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths
I must say this lady did beyond an extraordinary job not only did she unlock my car door when my car didn't want to start she went way back to her house and get some cables to start it. What a blessin
Call A Pro
Serving the Saint Martinville area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.