Jackson Tree Service
6 Van Cleve Ct, Saint Louis, MO, 63114
1.West County Gardens Inc
10687 Midland Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
2.West County Sprinkler Inc
238 Saint Louis Ave
Sprinklers-Garden & LawnIrrigation Systems & EquipmentSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceDrainage Contractors
3.West County Endodontics LTD
777 S New Ballas Rd Ste 201w
EndodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.West County Medical Specialists Inc
969 N Mason Rd Ste 145
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.West County Lawn & Tree Service Inc
Tree ServiceSnow Removal Service
6.West County Insurance Agency Inc
214 N Clay Ave
7.West County Janitorial Co
2310 N Lindbergh Blvd
Scott's Lawn and Landscaping
Saint Charles, MO, 63301
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.