1.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
3920 Hampton Ave
2.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
7199 Natural Bridge Rd
3.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
3631 Gravois Ave
4.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
2401 S Brentwood Blvd
5.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
8571 Watson Rd
6.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
6071 Telegraph Rd
7.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
190 N Florissant Rd
Buy on eBay Today!
www.ebay.com Find Great ProductsLow Prices, New, and Used
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.