Sunset Hills Dental Group inc
11810 Gravois Rd, Saint Louis, MO, 63127
1.Fallert, Vincent A DDS
12105 Tesson Ferry Professional Ctr
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
I'm an incredible nervous wreck when it comes to dentitsts. Dr. Fallert and his staff are wonderful. I didn't get any lectures and they didn't talk down to me. They did their jobs professionally wi
2.Mid City Dental Svc
2211 Olive St
DentistsNo Internet Heading Assigned
At Mid City Dental, we know how important having a great smile is to looking and feeling good. That's why Dr. Byron Duvall and the entire team at our St. Louis, Missouri dental practice is committed t
3.Town & Country Dental Care
2821 N Ballas Rd Ste 163
Dental ClinicsDentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
My experience at Town & Country Dental Care was by far one of the best I've ever had at the dentist. I was greeted promptly by the friendly staff and they got me right back for my cleaning with the ve
4.South County Dental
10745 Sunset Hills Plz
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Providing patients with excellent, full-service dental care in a friendly, caring environment for over 35 years. The doctors and staff of MID RIVERS DENTAL GROUP, SOUTH COUNTY DENTAL GROUP, and CHIPPE
5.Abramson, Ernest P DMDPC
4456 Natural Bridge Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Solid and Open Face Gold $180 Solid Gold with Diamonds $500 Cleaning $60 Extraction $ 140 Schedule an Appointment for a free consultation! 314-383-3434
6.Mueller Glen E
13096 Tesson Ferry Rd
We are a family-friendly general dental practice.
7.Brentwood Family Dental Center
8083 Manchester Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Had a major tooth problem and these people fixed it... That's all that needs to be said... Anybody with tooth pain knows what I'm talking about... Awesome work guys...
Fallert, Vincent A DDS
12105 Tesson Ferry Professional Ctr, Saint Louis, MO, 63128
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future