Serving the Saint Louis area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.McKnight Place Extended Care
1 Mcknight Pl
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesResidential Care Facilities
Built in 1994, McKnight Place Extended Care is committed to being America's premier skilled nursing care community by providing the highest quality of Intermediate, Rehabilitative and Skilled care to
1 Mcknight Pl
Retirement CommunitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Known as one of the best Senior Living communities in the country.
3.Green Park Nursing Home
9300 Green Park Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesRetirement Apartments & HotelsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
The care in the rehab center was very substandard. Resident left here with bed sores, nurses were slow to respond and did not fully understand the scope of care needed by the resident. The house Dr. d
4.Fountain View Assisted Living at Friendship Village Sunset Hills
12563 Village Circle Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Fountain View at Friendship Village Sunset Hills provides the ideal Assisted Living environment for you or your loved one. Fountain View's new Memory Care Neighborhood features the appropriate environ
5.Richmond Terrace Retirement Center
1633 Laclede Station Rd
Retirement CommunitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Assisted Living at Richmond Terrace is the perfect choice for people who love living life to the fullest, but who need a little extra help to maintain their independence. Choose a studio, one- or two-
6.Laclede Groves Senior Living Community
723 S Laclede Station Rd
Retirement CommunitiesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Laclede Groves is a continuing care retirement community that specializes in independent living, assisted living, memory care assisted living, long-term care, and short-stay rehabilitation. This commu
7.Beauvais Manor On The Park
3625 Magnolia Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
With more than 120 years of experience, Beauvais Manor on the Park is a locally owned and operated community with a full-time daily ownership presence. It provides podiatry, dental, vision, hospice an
A Place For Mom
Serving the Saint Louis area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.