1.Advanced Nursing Services
141 N Meramec Ave
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNurses
The Very Best in St. Louis Advanced Nursing Services of St. Louis is a family owned and locally managed corporation providing the St. Louis area with quality, private duty nursing care. From the begin
2.ResCare HomeCare - St. Louis
9495 Page Ave Ste 101
Nurses-Home ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
Welcome to ResCare HomeCare of St. Louis, Missouri. We’re proud to serve our community with quality, compassionate home care for seniors. We offer a full range of nursing support and other senior careMore Nearby Locations »
3.Two of A Kind Consumer Direct Service LLC
5261 Delmar Blvd Ste 303
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesIndependent Living Services For The DisabledAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
4.Extra Care Home Health Agency
8420 Delmar Blvd Ste 405
Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesEldercare-Home Health Services
Visit our website
5.Pathways Community Hospice
14805 N Outer 40 Rd Ste 160
Nurses-Home ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesHospicesWound Care
Pathways Community Hospice provides patients the opportunity to spend the remaining months of life's final journey in familiar surroundings...alert and free of pain...among the people and things they
6.Great Lakes Caring Home Health & Hospice
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHospices
7.Heartland Home Health Care & Hospice
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHospicesHome Health Services
Home Care: Heartland Home Health Care offers a full range of traditional home health care services, as well as cardiac and orthopedic rehabilitation, pulmonary disease and diabetes care, I.V. care, ph
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.