5201 Southwest Ave, Saint Louis, MO, 63139
3540 Iowa Ave
2132 Edwards St
Family Style RestaurantsRestaurants
6424 Weber Rd
PretzelsGrocery StoresFood Products
28 Fair Oaks Dr
4000 Shaw Blvd
Soul Food RestaurantsRestaurants
Mama Josephine's has just recently opened in the Shaw Neighborhood, and is a welcome addition. The food is great, the prices are affordable, and the staff are friendly. Also - they're happy to take
6.Mama African Hair Braiding
3456 Gravois Ave
Hair BraidingBeauty Salons
She does the prettiest seneglease twist. She takes her time so you may be there a while but the outcome is beautiful. I've been to her twice..
7.Mama Calvin Transportation
10532 Seaton Dr
This company showed up 45 minutes LATE, the driver was not given schedule and had no idea what she was doing. This was for a wedding to shuttle our guests to the venue and provided no AC to our guests
Cunetto House of Pasta
5453 Magnolia Ave, Saint Louis, MO, 63139
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.