Richards Roofing & Exteriors Inc
Saint Louis, MO, 63122
1.John Beal Roofing
Roofing ContractorsRoofing Services ConsultantsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsGutters & Downspouts
2.John Beal Roofing
9845 Saint Charles Rock Rd Ste 101a
Roofing ContractorsRoofing Services ConsultantsGutters & DownspoutsSiding Contractors
3.John Beal Roofing
12181 Prichard Farm Rd
Roofing ContractorsBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Construction Consultants
Topnotch, excellent job, I highly recommend them.----------------------------------------------------------------..====
4.Beal John Inc
3rd Old Saint Louis Rd
Roofing ContractorsInsulation Contractors
His and Hers Construction
2043 Trade Center Dr E, Saint Peters, MO, 63376 Roofing is our heritage, quality is our tradition.
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.