Supportive Living Consumer Direct
Florissant, MO, 63033
11116 S Towne Sq
2.Kig Healthcare Solutions Inc
135 W Adams Ave
Medical Service OrganizationsMedical ClinicsSocial Service Organizations
Electronic health records could save your life in extreme cases, or at the very least help your doctor make smarter choices in treating you.IGG Chooses KIG / NextGen KIG Healthcare Solutions is extrem
3.Healthcare Solutions Team
205 Frieda Ave
Long Term Care InsuranceHealth InsuranceAnnuities & Retirement Insurance PlansLife Insurance
Affordable Health and Life Insurance for everyone
4.Home Healthcare Solutions
11880 Lackland Rd
Home Health ServicesHospicesNurses-Home Services
5.Healthcare Infection Control Solutions
325 Leffingwell Ave
Medical Equipment & SuppliesMedical Clinics
6.Aspire Healthcare Solutions
3391 N Highway 67
7.New Healthcare Solutions
16090 Swingley Ridge Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Health Insurance Services, Inc.
Serving the Saint Louis area. Family and individual health plans!Affordable health plans. Call now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.