Allen Interior Furnishings
9849 Manchester Rd, Saint Louis, MO, 63119
1.Edwards Carpet & Floor Center
1000 N Lindbergh Blvd
Floor MaterialsFlooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug DealersFloor Materials-Wholesale & Manufacturers
We shopped 3 places, Edwards was the middle price. But they automatically gave us the 8lb pad and moved the furniture, so it was probably a wash. The sales guy, who in our case was the manager, answer
2.Edwards Carpet & Floor Centers
6925 S Lindbergh Blvd
Floor MaterialsCarpet & Rug DealersCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & Accessories
Very poor quality carpet, pad is NOT the best in the industry. Installation was not great. Worst of all they DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS. Quality - we had stains in the stain proof carpet. We c
3.Edwards Carpet & Floor Centers
13384 Manchester Rd
Floor MaterialsCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesFlooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug Dealers
AVOID THIS STORE LIKE THE PLAGUE!! The manager Mike Taylor is very rude. We went in and looked at some bamboo floring, I asked about an estimate and he said he had a guy that would come out and measur
4.Edwards Floor Covering
1903 N Church St
Floor MaterialsCarpet InstallationFloor Waxing, Polishing & Cleaning
5.Edwards Carpet & Floor Centers
15763 Manchester Rd
Floor MaterialsCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesCarpet & Rug Dealers
6.Edwards Carpet & Floor Center
2801 Veterans Memorial Pkwy
Floor MaterialsCarpet & Rug DealersCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesFloor Materials-Wholesale & Manufacturers
First let me start by saying that i read the comments on this page before i decided to make my comment. I will say that most people who leave comments on sites only give you their side of the story. I
Serving the Saint Louis area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?