1.Dr. Chen Su Chiung, MD
3691 Rutger St
Physicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
2.DR Wen Chen MD
2421 Corporate Ctr Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
3.Dr. Melissa Chen, OD
933 Highway K
4.T Z Chen MD
11716 Studt Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Anesthesiology
Dr. TZ Chen treats chronic pain in Greater St Louis. Here you will find the latest and best pain management care. Let us give you the pain treatment you need to manage your pain and improve your quali
5.Chen, Michael M.D.
3009 N Ballas Rd Ste 354c
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Dr. Chien-Huan Chen, MD PHD
4921 Parkview Pl Suite C
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)
Dr. Chen's practice focuses on gastrointestinal disorders in adults including: hereditary gastrointestinal cancer syndromes, inflammatory bowel diseases, small intestinal diseases, and novel technolog
7.Dr. Guilan G Chen, MD
1402 S Grand Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Pathology
Saint Louis Doctor
yp.WhoWhere.com Doctor - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.