A Place For Mom
Serving the Saint Louis area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Dolan Memory Care Homes
11566 Frontier Dr
Alzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
When we made the difficult decision to place my mother in a residential care, our family was determined to find a facility we would all feel comfortable with. As soon as we toured Dolan Memory Care ou
2.Lutheran Senior Services
1150 Old Hanley Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNurses RegistriesHome Health Services
My grandmother is in the Assisted Living at Meridian Village, and there is absolutely no comparison to the other places. You don't smell THAT smell when you go in. They don't just shove the resident
1 Mcknight Pl
Retirement CommunitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Known as one of the best Senior Living communities in the country.
4.Barnes-Jewish Extended Care
401 Corporate Park Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHomes-Institutional & AgedRetirement Communities
I brought a friend here once before for mental health consultation. The staff were very straight forward and professional.
5.John Riley Elder Care & Cost
10733 Sunset Office Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesSocial Service OrganizationsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
John does a great job working with elderly parents who are nursing home bound. John knows all of the rules of Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and Tax Regulations for these families. John will help
6.Delmar Gardens of Creve Coeur Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation
850 Country Manor Ln
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesCounseling ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
I have patients at many nursing facilities in the St. Louis county area and this facility genuinely cares about their residents. The longevity of the staff is impressive.More Nearby Locations »
7.Green Park Senior Living Community
9350 Green Park Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsAssisted Living Facilities
This place is horrible I would not recommend anyone take their loved ones here staff is lazy and then unacceptable place is dirty no one seems to care
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.