Serving the Saint Louis area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
1.Alexander Flooring Concepts
702 High Point Dr
Lake Saint Louis,MO
2.Alexander Flooring Concepts
13 Harbor Point Ct
Lake Saint Louis,MO
Serving the Saint Louis area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
First class all the way - - My family was having our kitchen remodeled and we wanted real hardwood floors installed. The process from start to finish was great! I even had them tile the mud room as well.Kristen was awesome as our sales rep. She helped with ideas ranging from color, width and designs. It was great that she was not pushy at all. Kristen made us feel comfortable on a subject we knew nothing about.Susan was great to work with on scheduling. Our schedule gave us plenty of time but the second we needed something moved up a day or so, she was on top of it. Susan's customer service was second to none.Kawan and Gary on the install team were great. They finished quickly and always cleaned up any messes.Amy - This is the only negative. While Amy was very nice over the phone....when the job was done...She wanted payment. HAHA - Great customer service from Amy.Overall - The bang for the buck was great. Everything went very smooth and if we ever do the upstairs with hardwood.....I know who i will call.We could not be any happier.
We had our carpets done and I was so happy with the process! Easy to work with and so nice! The installation crew were great and really paid attention to detail. I'm so happy with our finished product. Would recommend to anyone needing new floors!
Very Good and Hard Working, Painting ,Deck ,Bathroom,Remodeling, Various Repair Work At All Rehab & Repair
Very good craftmanship, I would definetly recommend this company. Did a professional job.
They do a Great Job Thank alot..
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?