1.Manchester Tire And BrakeServing the Saint Joseph, TN area
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Traveling on business had flat on rental car. They repaired it quickly and I was on my way. Very friendly, professional and definitely a 5 star business
2.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
3100 Hough Rd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
3.Sullivan's Home & Auto Store
900 N Military Ave
Lawn MowersMajor AppliancesTire Dealers
Worst stereo install ever, didn't hook up DVD player, didn't attach stereo to dash and dash comes out when hit bump. Don't let them mess your automobile up
10860 Highway 101
5.Mitchell Tire & Cycle
2375 County Road 92
6.J & G Tire Center
1149 W Point Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
7.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.